M-VAL was founded on the strength of property valuation in the Mt. Kenya Region and Nairobi City. The company now has over 30 years of experience in property/ real estate Valuation. From the founder to the current staff members and especially the Key personnel, the company has established a large network of satisfied and a formidable client base.
The current personnel in the company have a combined 115years experience in property valuation ranging in the following strengths:
1. Valuation of real estate properties for banking and mortgage purposes;
2. Valuation for accounting and book purpose for various companies, institutions, and individuals;
3. Valuation for advice on sale and purchase transactions;
4. Valuation of agricultural properties for various purposes;
5. Valuation for transaction advisory in transaction negotiations, acquisitions, mergers, liquidation, litigation, joint venture partnerships, financial modeling, and portfolio restructuring;
6. Valuation of Government institutions in privatization transaction advisory;
7. Valuation of plant and machinery, furniture, equipment, and for various other purposes;
8. Valuation of large scale industrial equipment and industrial setups for the book or financial purposes;
9. Asset register formation, coding, tagging, and management incorporating asset management modern software;
10. Valuation of various assets for Compulsory Acquisition or compensation by the government entities undertaking both small and large scale projects and including Resettlement Action Plans (RAP);
11. Valuation of various assets for succession, subdivision, divorce, exchange among other purposes; The company has over the time of its existence served a wide array of clients. Like it is in the general valuation market, the largest consumer in the financial sector constituted of the country’s major banks, microfinance institutions, and SACCO’s. Other clients have included individuals, institutions, companies, and families cutting across all walks of life.